Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Russian and Chinese soldiers seen in Cheyenne, Wy

I stopped at Sam's Club to fill up on Gas. I started to talk to the attendant for a few minutes. He is in his 70's, he was formally in the US Army and also over the road truck diver. He does not know me from Adam. We a struck up a conversation where he was in Korea. Also he met Jerry Lewis there where he drove a tank for a movie he was in.

Anyways I said the country needs to get back to those days when we had more freedom. He then said you need to read up on Stalin and Lenin. This is what is happening to America. Then He said I have seen the Russian and Chinese soldiers here in Cheyenne, Wy.  I said how do you know? He said he had met one at the gas station. He said they had a general conversation. The Russian man acted like he was a American by the way he talked . The man told the attendant, "If this country doesn't get this vote right this time. they will go into total communism." The attendant asked who does he know? The Russian showed him I guess a Russian ID. The attendant was not real clear on the ID.  But he know that he was Russian with a hesitation in our conversation.

The attendant told me people are waking up but it will be a real fight to get this country turned around. The attendant said you MUST have a garden. Things are going to get really hard real fast. I could not talk any long I had to get on to work. This is what I heard to the best of my ability after a 3 hour drive.

Barry Meyer End Time Talk Radio Cheyenne, WY 9-9-12 Conversation happened at 4:05 PM Sunday

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences
 

No comments: